Monday, November 06, 2006

Me? A Sportscar?? Naaaah...

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena! (or so they claim!)

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.



Hee hee!!

Ok, so I have no clue how they came up with this... I mean, c'mon! Temperamental? Exotic?? HIGH-maintenance??? Gimme a break!!

I'd much rather have been a Mercedes SLK, by the way... but the only way to be one would be to like going topless on a summer day!! (which, incidentally, is one of the questions on the quiz, and NOT something I came up with, ok! So quit sniggering!)

That does it... I'm going on a self quest starting today... More personality test results to follow in future edittions of the blog :-D

In the meanwhile, you take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz too... http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar



2 comments:

Manjiri said...

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

Rashmi said...

Sighhh... first time I read it, I thought I was getting a compliment! But the language sounded way to 'which sportscar are you'-ish... hmmm... now you've broken my heart, Manjiri!