Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm Ranting


Its official. After months of deciding to focus on only the good, I'm ranting.

Counting your blessings is good. And venting steam makes it easier... Nothing like a good old bitchy rant, to get the load off your chest, I say. Clears the way for the good things in life.

So do go read my rant at Rant Factory. It's Soumitra's blog, and he's been uncharacteristically kind by adding me as a member of his blog. Of course, after I informed him that I'd posted my first rant, he said he'd go check if it's good enough to be allowed to remain. I hastily did a Ctrl+ A and a Ctrl+C, while throwing back some not so nice remarks at him. My post has remained, but whether that's because it's 'good enough', or because my threats worked, is anyone's guess...

Maybe you could tell? Go check out Rant Factory...

No comments: